The ministry wasn't able to get all the documents they needed over the weekend, mostly because there was a local election going on in the area where they needed to get some information, and no one there was able to spare the time to work on an adoption thing. Which I understand, but still - frustrating. frustrating, frustrating. And couldn't someone have figured this all out BEFORE I zipped myself back into these damned skinny pants?
I'll post more later, but for the moment, I need to go for a walk & clear my head.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Purple hugs.
HUGS, Chris!!!!
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Frustrating is a good word to describe it!! You do sound like you are able to see beauty in Astrakhan. I had a bit of trouble with that, so it was harder for me to tolerate delays and other nonsense. I admire your adaptability and sense of humor!
Sara
Alliance family and Astrakhan mommy
P.S. Meant to ask you this too...are there many other families there? I'm watching the blogs and yahoo board b/c I am hopeful that someone will soon adopt my daughter's younger sibling. The sibling is two years old and I would be so glad to hear that she is adopted.
Hang in there Chris, you know you can get through this! Even though we are not there, try to feel our thoughts coming to you and holding you up. We are behind you 100%. And if you need someone to come over there and kick some ass, let me know and I will send Sandi!! hahaha
Post a Comment