Suzannah is CLEANING. She's putting stuff away in a tote, she's picking up stuff from the floor and giving them to you. She's moving in the chair! This is my kind of kid. I can't wait to show her the trick of cleaning heat registers with Q-tips! And she has the skinniest legs.
I think she had a meltdown due to a stomach thing. Maybe take her to the bathroom when she does something like that again. And maybe she doesn't like the stroller because she likes to run! She probably hasn't had a lot of freedom... But what do I know?
Wish there was a way to speed up the passport thing...
3 comments:
How precious, Chris!!!
She picks up stuff! She rearranges until things fit!
WONDER CHILD!
(Great video, Kris)
Suzannah is CLEANING. She's putting stuff away in a tote, she's picking up stuff from the floor and giving them to you. She's moving in the chair! This is my kind of kid. I can't wait to show her the trick of cleaning heat registers with Q-tips! And she has the skinniest legs.
I think she had a meltdown due to a stomach thing. Maybe take her to the bathroom when she does something like that again. And maybe she doesn't like the stroller because she likes to run! She probably hasn't had a lot of freedom... But what do I know?
Wish there was a way to speed up the passport thing...
She's the cutest!
tpc
Post a Comment